1.22.2009

MISSISSIPPI RECORDS: CASSETTE SERIES VOL. 3 & 4

As promised...

MRC-003: We're Gonna Make It Pt. 1
Early Soul


Side A
The Mask Man & The Agents - The World Is A Cafeteria
The Electrodes - Go Away
Edyth Alexander - My Dearest DArling
Dorothy Prince - Seek & Ye’ Shall Find
The Dynamics - Misery
The Ikettes - Here’s Your Heart
Betty Levette - You Killed The Love
Pearl Woods & The Gems - Think Of Poor Me
Sam Cooke - (Somebody) Ease My Troublin’ Mind
Beverly Ann Gibson - Love’s Burning Fire
Chris Kenner - Time

Side B
O.V. Wright - Everybody Knows
Jesse James - I’m Alright
Mack Rice - I’m Coming Home
Fred Parris & The Restless Hearts - Walk A Little Faster
Jackie & The Starlites - You Put One Over On Me
Aaron Neville -How Could I Help But Love You?
James Carr - These Aint Raindrops
Amos Milburn - Gloria
Slim & Ann - I Submit To You
Bessie Banks - Go Now
The Mighty Hannibal - We’re Gonna Make It


MRC-004: Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven, But Nobody Wants to Die Pt. 1
Gospel


Side A
The Staple Singers - Hear My Call
Lightnin’ Hopkins - Needed Time
Swanee Quintet - Sit Down Servant
R.H. Harris - Someday
Dixie hummingbirds - Testimonial
Mahalia Jackson - My Story
Pilgrim Travellers - Come On Home
Swan Silverstones - My Rock
Gospel Seekers - Why Am I Treated So Bad
Dora Alexander - Russia, Leave God’s Moon Alone / Times Done Changed

Side B
Utah Smith - Two Wings
Highway QC’s - Way Up The Hill
Soul Sisters - One More River To Cross
Spirit Of Memphis Quartet - If I Should Miss Heaven
Nancy Dupree & The Ghetto Reality Youngsters - Dr. King
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Jericho
The Harmonizing Four - All Things Are Possible
Rev. Louis Overstreet & His Four Sons - Holiness Dance

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thankyouthankyouthankyou!

CATEGORIES