7.17.2009

I'M SO GRATEFUL

Photobucket

Sorry to be so Memphis-centric lately, but Turn It Down just published a great (and LONG!) interview with Greg Cartwright of Compulsive Gamblers/Oblivians/Reigning Sound fame. In addition to the much-hyped Oblivians reunion this summer, Cartwright is reuniting the Compulsive Gamblers in September for Gonerfest 6, and the Reigning Sound have a new album, Love & Curses, out August 11th on the venerable In The Red Records.

For those unable to catch the Oblivians/Gamblers shows or wait for the new record, we've got a string of live recordings the Reigning Sound made at New Jersey's legendary WFMU radio station.

WFMU Sessions, Part 1

1 - Drowning
2 - Since When
3 - I'm So Thankful
4 - West Texas Sound
5 - I'll Cry
6 - I Don't Need That Kind Of Lovin'
7 - Carol
8 - Suspicious Minds
9 - Reptile Style
10 - You Don't Hear the Music
11 - She's Bored With You
12 - Walkin' the Dog
13 - You're So Strange

WFMU Session, Part 2

1 - If You Can't Give Me Everything
2 - Your Love Is A Fine Thing
3 - I'd Much Rather Be With The Boys
4 - Straight Shooter
5 - Darling I Need You Now
6 - When You Touch Me
7 - Two Thieves
8 - Brown Paper Sack
9 - Uptight Tonight
10 - Wait And See
11 - We Repel Each Other
12 - I'll Cry
13 - Tennessee
14 - You Got Me Hummin'

WFMU Sessions, Part 3: Acoustic

1 - As Long
2 - Since When
3 - I Don't Care
4 - Goodbye

No comments:

CATEGORIES